Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I'm Your Momma - We Just Haven't Met Yet

Hey there...  It's me, your momma.  I'm waiting for you.  I'm fighting for you.  I LOVE YOU!

I wish I could sit in front of you today and see your handsome face and tell you how long I've been thinking about you.  Even though I had no idea (and still don't) what you would look like. 



This is what I know...

You are loved.  You are desired.  You are known.  God made you perfectly.  You are worth fighting for! 

I am praying for you.  I am fighting for you in the best ways I know how. 

I am longing to be able to sit at the table to laugh and cry with you.  To listen to you.  To learn with you. 

One day this dream will be a reality.  We may never know why we had to wait so long to meet each other, but I'm trusting and praying for you as I wait.  So today, I pray you know.... know you do have a momma somewhere and she loves you very, very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment